These official rules set forth the terms and conditions of the “Chevelle’s White Christmas 2017” (the "Sweepstakes"). By entering you agree to be bound by these rules.
1. Description of the Sweepstakes: The Sweepstakes is being held to promote Chevelle’s 2017 concert tour (collectively, the “Tour”). Information and updates regarding the Sweepstakes will be available from the web site located at GetMoreChevelle.com (the "Site").
2. Eligibility: Purchase of Two (2) specified and designated promotional items is required for each entry, one entry per One (1) Music item and One (1) additional item purchased within the designated time period. You must be 21 years of age or older and a legal resident of (and physically residing in) the United States.The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. If you are an employee of or have an immediate family member employed by Chevelle or its affiliate (“Sponsor”), or any entities affiliated with or acting on behalf of the foregoing (including but not limited to any persons or entities involved in the implementation or judging of the Sweepstakes) (collectively the "Sweepstakes Entities"), you are not eligible to participate.
3. How To Enter: All entrants must Purchase Two (2) specified and designated promotional items from the website Getsomemerchandise.com. Each order much contain One (1) Music item and One (1) additional item for the order number to eligible for entry. All orders must be placed, in accordance with these rules, prior to 12:05 AM (Eastern Standard Time) on December 10th 2017. There is no limit to the number of submissions permitted per entrant. Or, Mail-in Entry: To enter without purchasing from Getsomemerchandise.com, send a Christmas card with a handwritten envelope with your name, address, email address, date of birth. Written in the Christmas card please write the full lyrics of your favorite Chevelle song. Mail the envelope with proper postage affixed to: Get Some LLC, PO BOX 679, Grayslake IL 60030. Mail-in entries must be postmarked on or before 8th December, 2017 and received no later than 2 days thereafter to be eligible. Limit one (1) entry per stamped outer envelope. No limit to entries person/email address/household for the entire Sweepstakes Period. Multiple entries will be void if entries are generated by script, mechanical, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process are void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. Prize: (a) Sponsor will randomly select two (2) winners among the Sweepstakes entrants (such individual to be referred to herein as the “Winner”). Two (2) grand prizes will be awarded to the each Winner. Grand prize is a trip for 2 and VIP access to see Chevelle perform live at the House of Blues venue on the 17th or 18th of December 2017. Dates and times of travel are at the discretion of Sponsor. The grand prize shall include round trip coach airfare for Winner and a guest (a “Guest”) from a major airport near Winner’s residence in the continental United States to the performance city, then back to the originating airport; [two (2)] nights hotel accommodations (one room, standard double occupancy); and two (2) tickets and VIP access to see Chevelle perform the concert on the specified date. The grand prize is valued at $3,000 (Subject to travel origination location and airfare in effect at time of travel. Winners located within reasonable driving distance or when airline travel is not available, Winners will be required to make their own travel arrangements to and from Chicago). One (1) winner will be drawn and two (2) weeks into the promotion and the second winner will be drawn on December 10th 2017. Both winners will be announced on December 11th 2017.
(b) The Winner shall be responsible for all taxes and other fees and expenses not specified herein or in any prize notification associated with receipt and use of the grand prize. The tickets shall be awarded “as is”. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of the grand prize will not be awarded. Selection of airline, airport and hotel are solely within Sponsor’s discretion. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the Winner’s responsibility. All travel must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor; no alternative travel dates are available or the grand prize is forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate. All travel subject to availability and restrictions. Winner and Guest must travel on same itinerary. The Winner and Guest must have all necessary identification (e.g. driver’s license) required for airline travel within the United States. The Winner and Guest must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within five (5) days of winning or prize will be forfeited.
(c) Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, any prize-related event or travel is postponed, rescheduled or cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel, terminate, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
5. Representations: By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant each and all of the following: (i) you have all rights necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes, to submit your entry and (should you be declared the Winner) to receive the prize; and (ii) you acknowledge and agree that none of the Sweepstakes Entities shall have any responsibility or liability whatsoever in connection with any of your acts or omissions in connection with the Sweepstakes or any matter or thing related thereto. You shall at all times defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and all other Sweepstakes Entities and their principals, shareholders, partners, officers, directors, attorneys, agents, employees, affiliated companies, heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns from any losses, actions, controversies, demands, suits, proceedings, claims or causes of action of any kind whatsoever, whether by formal or informal proceeding, or by letter, brought or asserted in any manner, and all liabilities, losses, claims, costs, interest, penalties, demands, expenses and damages whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of suit) related to or arising out of any breach by you of any representation, warranty, term or covenant contained herein, and any other matters that may arise directly or indirectly from your participation in the Sweepstakes.
6. Release. You hereby release and forever discharge Sponsor and the other Sweepstakes Entities from all actions, causes of action, suits, debts, dues, sums of money, accounts, reckonings, bonds, bills, specialties, covenants, contracts, controversies, agreements, promises, variances, trespasses, damages, judgments, extents, executions, claims, and demands whatsoever, in law, admiralty or equity, and particularly on account of all injuries, damages and inconveniences, known and unknown, both to person and property, arising out of, in connection with, or incident to, the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to in connection with your participation in the Sweepstakes. This is a voluntary, irrevocable, perpetual release for any and all past and future injuries, damages and/or accidents.
7. In the event that technical or other circumstances compromise this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes or select a winner from all eligible entries prior to the cancellation. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for typographical errors on the Site or in these rules. Sweepstakes shall be governed by Tennessee law, and entrants hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Tennessee courts (state and federal) for any cases or controversies arising out of Sweepstakes. Each entrant waives any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue in those courts. Sponsor reserves the right to share entrant information with the other Sweepstakes Entities and other third parties. No purchase necessary. Prize(s) are non-transferable, non-assignable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitution of the prize(s) will be permitted. Winners are responsible for any and all applicable federal, state and/or local taxes. No waiver by Sponsor of any terms or condition of these rules shall be deemed or construed to be a continuing waiver of such term or condition. If any provision or clause of these rules, as applied to any party or to any circumstance, shall be adjudged by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such judgment shall be limited and confined in its operation to that provision or clause, and the same shall in no way affect any other provision or clause of these rules, the application of such provision or clause in any other circumstances, or the validity or enforceability of these rules.
8. Official Rules: For a copy of these official rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: [CHEVELLE], c/o Nicholas C. Ferrara, Esq., Nicholas C. Ferrara & Associates, PLLC. PO Box 1323 Brentwood, TN 37024.